The All-Terrain Urethane Wheel Chocks are specifically designed for use on fire equipment. These Wheel Chocks are rated for fire protection vehicles with up to 32" wheel diameter and comply with NFPA 1901-1904 and meet SAE-J348 standard. The tough, damage-resistant polyurethane chocks are resistant to oils, fuels and solvents. Features high strength aluminum base plates with posi-grip traction cleats. For additional safety and convenience a molded carrying handle is incorporated into the chock and safety colors are easy to identify.
- Designed for fire protection vehicles with a wheel diameter of up to 32"
- Complies with NFPA 1901-1904
- Meets SAE-J348 Standard
- Third party tested for compliance
- Tough polyurethane construction
- Aluminum traction cleats
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle
- Safety color visibility/available in two colors
- Optional mounting brackets available
OSHA SPECFIES 1910.178 (k) Trucks and railroad cars. (1) the brakes of highway trucks shall be set and wheel chocks placed under the rear wheels to prevent the trucks from rolling while they are boarded With powered industrial trucks.
NFPA STANDARDS REQUIRE WHEEL CHOCKS TO BE MOUNTED ON FIRE APPARATUS BEFORE BEING PLACED INTO SERVICE. Two Chocks must be mounted and readily accessible per NFPA 1901 (Section 7-2), 1902 (Section 7-2), and 1903 (Section 6-1). Four Chocks are required per NFPA 1904 (Section 6-2). 1991 Edition.
- Length- 15.5 in. (394 mm)
- Width- 8.5 in. (216 mm)
- Height- 8.25 in. (210 mm)
- Weight- 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
|manufacturer||checkers rubber wheel chocks|